top of page
The ACE Test Prep Experience
Three classes with Reading/English content
Three class with Math/Science content
Two Local High School Teachers:
ACE Test Prep believes students are more open to growth in their test taking skills if they create connections with the teachers in front of them—who have practiced teaching in their own schools or neighboring schools in the Cincinnati area.
ACE teachers are seasoned, practicing local high school teachers who excel in breaking down material in a way that is accessible to students
Teachers supply opportunities for students to talk individual about their unique testing plan as well as extra practice students can try outside of class time.
ACE Tet Prep instructors are unique: they are practicing teachers in the content they teach for the ACT. They know the skills. They know how to present the material.
Each class contains content instruction and practice for the given subject:
Teachers break down the skills and show students how to identify and apply the content to ACT questions.
Practice & Strategies:
Each student receives an ACE Test Prep book as part of the registration which includes practice tests and large question banks.
Students acquire a toolbox of strategies to build their confidence on test day: timing, how to handle specific questions, and test taking tips.
Our Signature Prep Classes
Before every national ACT throughout the school year
- Best value and best schedule for success
- Interaction with peers and small group benefits
- Built to ACT's schedule with streamlined study plan
- Finely-tuned program over 8 years running
- Hundreds of successes and expanding locations
- Save on future tutoring if already taken classes
Individual & Group Tutoring Packages
By request and subject to availability
Please inquire well ahead of needed hours
- Personalized attention with expert content teacher
- Fit to your schedule & your location
- NEW: Virtual option available at a discounted rate
- Group up with some friends to save on cost
- Choose the content you'd like to focus on
- Combine with prep classes to save and score high
Get the score you deserve.
Data-driven results from over 2000 ACE students graduating from 39 different schools from 2013 to 2022
ACE Students who had a baseline score from an official ACT test saw their composite score improved by an average of 3.17 points!
Our prep classes cater to all levels of students.
Some results just in from the Class of 2023:
19 -> 26 … 25 -> 31 … 30 -> 34!
What's next if your composite score doesn't improve?
Read about our commitment to you as an ACE student.
We will see you through this process!